Eldorado Climbing Walls creates the finest rock climbing walls in the industry. As one of the oldest climbing wall manufacturers in the country, our experience and expertise are second to none. We work with you to create a wall that is visually stunning, offers exceptional climbing and complements the architecture and traffic flow of your facility. We offer turnkey climbing wall systems to meet any need. From the simple design of our SOLIDRock traverse panels to a completely custom REALRock system, our blue sky design will make your vision a reality. We manufacture and install a variety of climbing walls using a wide range of manufacturing and construction techniques. www.eldowalls.com
Eldorado Climbing Walls’ Design Coordinator supports the Design Director and Design Engineer by drafting drawings for shop fabrication. In addition to drafting, the Design Coordinator assists in the development of new products. This is a 20+ hour/week part time position at the Boulder, CO office.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Works with the Design Engineer to create drawings for all custom climbing wall designs.
- Creates CNC drawings for climbing wall panel production.
- Creates climbing wall panel layout sheets for installation drawings.
Production and Construction Planning
- Coordinates product submittals and approvals with clients.
- Creates material lists for all custom projects.
- Visits climbing wall construction sites to document processes and gather information for future product development.
- Represents Eldorado Climbing Walls in the industry.
- Perform other tasks as determined by the Design Director and Design Engineer.
- BS or greater in Architecture or Engineering
- 2+ years experience in drafting, engineering, industrial design or other relevant field
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Solidworks
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Revit, Excel and Google Docs/Spreadsheets is desirable
- General knowledge of structural engineering
- General knowledge of standard construction methods and materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas through email, phone conferencing, web conferencing and presentations
- Experience communicating with and presenting to high profile clients, architects, engineers, general contractors and other project stakeholders
- Ability to travel occasionally (not to exceed 10% of work hours)
Compensation: Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter with the position for which you are applying in the subject line to email@example.com For company information visit www.eldowalls.com