Climbing Wall Production Technician
Status: Non Exempt
Direct Report: Production Manager
Climbing Wall Production Technician aids in the production of climbing wall steel frames and wood panels before shipped nationwide for installation. The main emphasis for this position will be steel fabrication, wood substrate, reading blueprints, working off an ever changing production schedule, and ability to communicate production status. Production Technician must be proficient in basic tool maintenance and repair techniques and processes. Being a critical thinker, self-motivated, and a positive attitude is a must. As a member of the production team you will also be called upon to assist in production of finished product rock climbing walls and will need to utilize techniques including carpentry, plastering, shotcrete, hardware, and general construction.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Learning all the structural and mechanical details needed for construction of all Eldorado Climbing Walls
- Being reliable and responsible and a valuable part of the production team
- 2-3 years of professional steel fabrication, carpentry and concrete/plaster/shotcrete skills are preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in construction or fabrication
- Attention to detail and an eye for craftsmanship.
- Valid Driver’s license
Compensation: Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter with the position for which you are applying in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org