Eldorado Climbing Walls’ Shop Manager leads and manages a team of 3 – 6 crew members in the fabrication of custom climbing walls. In addition to managing the production of 2 – 4 climbing walls simultaneously, the Shop Manager will also manage all elements of a 7,000SF warehouse including materials and tool inventories. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of basic construction methodologies and well-rounded skills and knowledge of steel, welding, concrete, texture, carpentry, painting and fasteners.
- 2+ years of shop management experience
- Experience managing crew sizes of 3 – 6
- 2+ years experience in welding, carpentry, concrete/plaster/shotcrete and general construction
- Experience writing performance evaluations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and scheduling skills
- Ownership of basic tools and tool belt
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Ability to read blueprints and plans
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and team orientation
- Ability to lift 50 -100 lbs and stand, squat, or kneel for 8-10 hours at a time
- Valid driver’s license
- Manage all day to day production operations
- Schedule all project production and daily tasks
- Train all production and installation staff including, but not limited to, steel fabrication, GFRC and paint disciplines
- Participate in project management meetings for each job
- Design and implement quality control procedures for all aspects of production and installation
- Manage inventory of all shop materials and tools
- Oversee maintenance and repairs for all tooling and equipment
- Oversee packing and unpacking of project trucks
Compensation: Salaried commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter with the position for which you are applying in the subject line to email@example.com
Position is based in Boulder, CO.