Status: Non Exempt
Direct Report: Production Manager
Climbing Wall Steel Production Technician aids in the production of climbing walls. The main emphasis for this position will be steel fabrication, reading blueprints, working off an ever changing production schedule, and ability to communicate production status. Steel Production Technician must be proficient in basic tool maintenance and repair techniques and processes. As a member of the production team you will also be called upon to assist in production of rock climbing walls and will need to utilize techniques including carpentry, plastering, shotcrete, hardware, and general construction. Other tasks will include loading/unloading trucks, misc. shop projects, and small local installations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Learning all the structural and mechanical details needed for construction of all Eldorado Climbing Walls
- Being reliable and responsible and a valuable part of the production team
- 2-3 years of professional steel fabrication. Carpentry and concrete/plaster/shotcrete skills are also preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in inventory management/ applicable tool repair
- An eye for craftsmanship.
- Valid Driver’s license
Compensation: Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter with the position for which you are applying in the subject line to email@example.com