Eldorado Climbing Walls’ Production Crew Members manufacture custom climbing walls large and small and made of a variety of materials. Wood Shop Production Crew Members must be proficient working in a team setting and utilizing construction processes focusing on wood panel production for Panelized Walls Systems. Additional skills in welding, carpentry, concrete, shotcrete, and general construction would be ideal. Ideal candidates will have experience working in a warehouse/manufacturing setting and a propensity for learning the details of specific types of Eldorado climbing Walls. This is a full time position at the Louisville, CO, office.
– 2+ years of professional warehouse or construction experience
– Excellent organizational and inventory skills
– Attention to quality control
– Ability to quickly learn the structural and mechanical details for the construction of all Eldorado climbing walls
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently while providing a high quality, aesthetically pleasing finished product
– Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and team orientation
– Ability to lift 75lbs.
– Ability to work on your feet all day
– Colorado residence
– Ability to work around epoxy paint fumes
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
– Welding, carpentry, concrete, and tool maintenance skills are preferred
– Ability to read blueprints preferred
– CNC experience is a plus
– Basic computing skills including Microsoft office preferred
– Loading and unloading of trucks at shop (5%)
– Shop organization, maintenance, and inventory (15%)
– Production of custom climbing walls using: carpentry, painting, and shipping out a final product (40%)
– Production of DIY climbing slabs, packaging, and prepping for shipping (40%)
– Represent Eldorado Climbing Walls in a professional manner
Compensation: Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter with the position for which you are applying in the subject line to email@example.com