Packing & Shipping Technician
Eldorado Climbing builds rock climbing walls and products for the climbing industry as well as many other clients. Eldorado is looking to add a warehouse crew member who will be responsible for the packing and loading/shipping of projects and products as well as overseeing tool inventory and maintenance, equipment receipt and shipping, and various other tasks to support our installation teams.
Ideal candidates will have experience working in a warehouse/manufacturing setting and a propensity for learning the details of specific types of Eldorado Climbing. This is a full time position at the Louisville, CO office.
- 2+ years of professional warehouse or construction experience
- Excellent organizational and inventory skills
- An emphasis on quality control, organization, and cleanliness
- Ability to quickly learn the structural and mechanical details for the construction of all Eldorado Climbing Walls
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and team orientation
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet all day
- Colorado resident
- Ability to work around epoxy paint fumes
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (Good driving record is a must)
- Experience/ Ability to drive a 26’ box truck
- Forklift certified
- Basic computing skills including Microsoft office preferred
- Represent Eldorado Climbing Walls in a professional manner
- Diesel mechanic is a plus
- Packing of individual installation projects to meet shipping requirements (30%)
- Tool organization, maintenance, and inventory (25%)
- Delivery of materials/tools for local projects (20%)
- Arranging shipping of installation and product orders (10%)
- Assist with warehouse operations as directed by Production Manager (10 %)
- Leading: Loading and unloading of trucks at shop (5%)
Hourly wage commensurate with experience
Please submit resume and cover letter with the position for which you are applying in the subject line to email@example.com .