Location: Boulder, CO
Reports to: Project Manager
Company overview: Eldorado Climbing Walls, a specialty design/build construction company, has been delivering world class artificial climbing walls for over two decades across North America. Our projects are built both indoors and outdoors and range from small residential builds to large climbing gyms. In 2013 Eldorado constructed the largest man made outdoor climbing facility in the world at the Summit Bechtel Boy Scout Preserve in West Virginia. Our client list includes Google, Facebook, Adobe, Vail Resorts, Aspen Skiing Company, and over a hundred colleges and universities.
Position overview: The Administrative Assistant assists the Project Management team with organizing and managing travel logistics for construction field crews, ordering and tracking third-party equipment, project related data entry and filing, and expense reconciliation. The role is critical to project cost management. This is a part-time hourly position in our Boulder, CO headquarters with possible work-from-home opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Books flights, rental cars and lodging for construction field crew members. 3-4 crews consisting of 20 total members may be in the field simultaneously.
• Manages all subsequent travel logistics and travel changes.
• Helps with shipping logistics.
• Orders and tracks equipment from third-party vendors in support of turnkey delivery of climbing walls including protective flooring, handholds, climbing shoes, and harnesses.
• Supports field crew payroll processing.
• Other duties as determined by Project Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite products and knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible with potential varying work schedules.
• Knowledge of construction a plus.
• Knowledge of climbing a plus.
For additional information about Eldorado Climbing Walls go to www.eldowalls.com
To apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line of “Administrative Assistant application”