Reports to: Senior Director of Sales
Status: Full time/Exempt
Position Overview: The Sales Coordinator owns the customer service function, drives product specific sales, fulfills online orders, and helps manage CRM database. Additionally, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the in-house sales team and independent sales representatives globally.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- First point of contact for leads generated online, incoming sales, and customer service phone calls.
- Enters prospect and project data into CRM system.
- Manages the sales of equipment and modular products including internal communications with other departments.
- Prepares pricing and scope proposals for modular product projects and others as needed.
- Provide sales and marketing collateral, information, and tools to potential clients.
- Keeps sales and marketing collateral inventory current.
- Attends trade shows as determined by Senior Director of Sales or CEO.
- Executes ad hoc sales reporting as needed.
- Assists Marketing department as needed.
- Performs other tasks as determined by Senior Director of Sales.
- Provides general administrative support including providing project proposals, product samples, and collateral.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or greater.
- Two plus years experience in marketing, sales, customer/dealer service or other relevant experience
- Business to business sales and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams and CRM software.
- Knowledge of FileMaker and QuickBooks is a plus.
- Ability travel up to 20%.
- Interest, knowledge and/or passion for climbing is a plus.
Salary and bonus program commensurate with experience.