Of the climbing wall manufacturers, Eldorado has the most diverse portfolio in the climbing wall industry.
With 25+ years in business and 2000+ rock walls, Eldorado has the most varied collection of clients of any climbing wall designer or climbing wall manufacturer in the industry. We have the trust of repeat clients like Vail Resorts, Google, University of Nebraska, Adventure Rock Climbing Gyms, Boys & Girls Clubs, Sky Zone, and Hive Bouldering Gyms, just to name a few.
Custom Climbing Walls
Climbing Wall Design
Rock climbing wall design is a mix of art and science. Eldo’s climbing wall and bouldering wall designers work with you to find a harmonious balance between aesthetics, project requirements, timing, and price. The result is climbing terrain that is exciting to climb, stunning to behold, flowing naturally through the facility space, and leading to rapid climbing wall ROI.
When you choose Eldorado as your wall company, you will enjoy a transparent process from exploration and sales through installation and post-construction.
- Exploration–Share your vision, specifications, programming needs, facility details, desired return on investment (ROI), and budget with the Sales Team. They will brainstorm with you and explore the mix of product options, styles, functionality, price ranges, and climbing wall equipment needed..
- Estimate–The sales team will create an estimate that includes design ideas, wall product suggestions, and the proposed price and timeline.
- Contract–A formal contract will be sent outlining the items agreed to in the proposal. This contract is in place to manage expectations on both sides right from the start of our partnership. Once both parties sign the contract, the climbing wall design and construction process may begin.
- Design–Our climbing wall design process makes sure that the beauty of your walls is not just skin deep. -Create a functional space that directs traffic flow, encourages membership growth and retention, maximizes available rock climbing terrain and community space while providing variation in climbing styles, features and difficulty. -Maximize the ROI for the climbing walls in you rock climbing gym, bouldering gym, facility, or home. -Design a truly customized and unique design. Our systems are custom-tailored to your facility or home, user groups, and programming objectives. -Communicate frequently, openly, and honestly. You should have NO surprises at any stage of the climbing wall design or construction process. -Take your approved climbing wall designs through to shop drawings, engineering, and prefabrication.
- Construction–Eldorado’s Project Management Team is the best in the business. Your project will be done on-time, within budget, and be a quality product. -After approving the install schedule and the installation mobilization date, our team mobilizes to begin building. For new build projects, we typically arrive on site once the building is dried in and heated, just prior to installation of finishes. -Phases of construction vary depending on projects, but most follow a similar process where our BombProof™ framing system is erected, then the surface layer or “substrate” is applied, followed by texture or seaming depending on the wall system. Finally, the paint details are applied to bring this world class rock wall to life. -Timelines for project completion will vary depending on each project’s scope of work, complexity of design, and products selected. Many simple projects take a matter of a few weeks, while more complex ones may take several months.
- Post-Construction— -Before we demobilize, we will provide a brief training on the maintenance and overall operation of your wall. Eldorado will always be available to provide on-going support. We offer many climbing wall services including climbing wall inspections and refurbishment. -When the Eldo team leaves, your wall will be a beautiful, durable, blank canvas that is ready for your first routes. If you’d like Eldo to set the first collection of routes for you, we can build that into the contract.
Modular Climbing Walls and Towers
Gecko Modular Climbing Walls
Geckos work beautifully as outdoor climbing walls or indoor. Quick to install and fun to climb, these modular walls are favorites for recreation centers, family entertainment centers, and schools.
- quick to install
- excellent indoors or outside
- low profile
- cost effective
- made in Colorado
Chameleon Modular Climbing Towers
Chameleons are a simple, turnkey climbing tower solution. Six TruBlue Auto Belay-protected climbing lanes make for a high-throughput system for indoor and outdoor climbing locations.
- Composed of 4′ wide x7′ tall (1.2192m x 2.1336m) glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) panels
- Modular panels allow for a vast array of configurations
- Attaches to an exisiting wall and supported by a steel superstructure
- Use indoors or outdoors
- UV and weather resistant
- Can be installed by a 2-person team
- Durable, lightweight and easy to ship anywhere in the world
- Price is based on the chosen configuration
- Can be paired with SolidRock Modular Climbing Panels
- Turn-key packages are available that offer all of the climbing wall equipment
Custom Climbing Boulders
Eldorado’s team of highly skilled craftsmen can create a boulder that matches your environment, programming needs, and even rocks in your neighborhood. Hand-sculpted and hand-painted, these climbable works of art are freestanding bouldering walls of the highest quality.
Pre-engineered Climbing Boulders
Save a little money and time by choosing a boulder or two from Eldorado’s pre-engineered collection. You can create a beautiful, durable outdoor bouldering park with ease.
TacTiles Modular Climbing Panels
TacTiles take DIY wall panels to the next level. Perfect for a kids climbing wall, a home climbing gym, or an indoor jungle gym for a school or rec center.
TacTiles are unique in the rock wall panel marketplace. Eldorado is the only company to offer climbing panels with the FREEmount Flange. This new mounting system allows panels to be mounted in a variety of orientations with space in between each modular panel. You can create in indoor playground in just a few hours.
Latest Stories & Photos
Way beyond just providing physical activity, rock climbing for kids can also work mental and emotional wonders.Unleashing a kid on a climbing wall enables great physical rewards. The low-impact sport of climbing helps them strengthen their whole bodies—from their...
If you don’t have time to take the kids to the outdoor playground to burn off some energy, wouldn’t it be great to have an indoor playground in your rec room or kids’ room? ...
In March 2019 Eldo moved from the company’s original Boulder location to a purpose-built office/warehouse in Louisville, CO. The use of stacked containers produced an open, airy, and inspiring place to work. Who wouldn’t want to work here?