At Eldorado, our mantra is “Everyone should climb.”
We believe that the Climbing Slabs™ help make that a reality.
Eldorado’s do-it-yourself Climbing Slabs™ are:
- Low cost
- Easy to install
- Ultra-durable surfaces
- Super-climbable textures
- T-nuts already installed
- Great colors
- Did we mention t-nuts are ALREADY installed?
Get some Slabs. Get CLIMBING!
Installing Climbing Slabs is a breeze. Attach 2x4s to the studs in your wall or to your cinder block /concrete wall. Step by step directions come with the Slabs.
Climbing Slabs™—ONLY $199
These beautiful, functional 42″ x 42″ climbing wall panels can be mounted to virtually any wall. They are made from super durable OSB engineered plywood and come coated with sand and epoxy coating. The t-nuts are in place and ready for routesetting. In no time flat, get climbing and create an architectural statement.
- Textured epoxy coating in a variety of standard colors. Custom colors available for an extra charge
- Indoor or sheltered outdoor space
- Create traverse walls or roped climbing terrain
- Easy to install with basic construction skills
- Created from high density engineered plywood
Examples Each 42″ x 42″ panel costs $199 USD. Holds, shipping, installation and floor pads are not included.
- 10 panels: $2,000 USD (7’ x 17’6″, 2.1336m x 5.334m)
- 20 panels: $4,000 USD (7’ x 35′, 2.1336m x 10.668m)
- 30 panels: $6,000 USD (10’6″ x 35’, 3.2004m x 10.668m)