SPECIAL NOTE on how to SAVE $$$ on SHIPPING DIY Panels
- SAVE up to 60% on shipping with a purchase of 6 panels or more. The discount is automatically applied during checkout.
- OR Pay 0$ on shipping by picking up locally. Choose the PICK UP as your Delivery Method. The pick up location is 1699 Cherry St., Unit B, Louisville, CO 80027.
Why? DIY Panels ship stacked on a pallet and are shipped via freight carriers, not FedEx or UPS. This means that the price is calculated based on volume not weight. As a result, 2 panels on a pallet basically costs the same to ship as a stack of 6 panels since they take up the same amount of space in the truck.
KEY SHIPPING DETAILS
Eldorado’s DIY climbing panels, hand holds, and fall attenuation padding are large, heavy, or both and can be cumbersome to ship and receive. Our product orders are typically shipped in custom packaging through a 3rd party LTL (Less Than Truckload) freight carrier. Depending on your proximity to our warehouse location in Louisville, CO, transit time generally ranges from one to two weeks in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada.
If you just order hand holds, shipments will typically come via a carrier like UPS, FedEx, or USPS. No special arrangements are required.
If you order panels or flooring, you will need to be prepared to receive your shipment.
AFTER YOU RECEIVE SHIPMENT TRACKING INFO
- Expect a PHONE CALL from the carrier to arrange delivery time and details. Avoid letting calls go to voicemail. You want to talk to the carrier ASAP.
- Arrange for people to help you unload the delivery. Panels will arrive on a palette. You will need to break apart the packaging and carry or handcart the panels to their final destination. The driver will ONLY place the palette on the curb. They WILL NOT help you unpackage or move the shipment.
- DO NOT SIGN for your shipment until you have inspected the packaging and the products thoroughly for any damages.
- If damages are found, document any damages in writing and with photo evidence. You must initiate the filing of the damages claim with the driver/carrier BEFORE THEY LEAVE.
- Contact Eldorado Climbing (303-447-0512 or email@example.com) ASAP to discuss the claim and options for replacing or keeping the damaged product.
- If you receive or sign for your shipment without inspecting the actual products or documenting any damages, you could lose your ability to file a damages claim with the carrier.