Crax Sets offer amazing versatility and affordability for creating a whole new level of indoor crack climbing experience. These patent-pending panels can be combined together to form the most realistic crack climbing and training systems available. Crax Systems are designed for beginner and experts to learn, train, and have fun. Crax expands your climbing adventures!
- Fully-Adjustable 5/8” – 8“ Widths
- Realistic & Natural Shapes
- Crack Shapes are interchangeable
- Volume Depth - 7.75”
- Easy to Mount & Adjust
- T-nutted so the whole volume can accommodate bolt-on holds and allow creative routesetting
2 ft. Pod/Frame Set consists of:
- (2) Pod Pieces
- (2) Frame Pieces
- Mounting Hardware
- 3/8” Allen Wrench with T-handle
- Impact Driver with 3/8” Allen head bit
- T-25 bit for screwing in construction screws
- Handheld Carpenter’s Level
- Ladder (Home Installs)
- Use T-25 Screws, 3/8” Bolts x 1 ½”- 2” depending on Wall Structure. Mounting Hardware is included, but you will need to supply your own T-25 bit.
- For Gym Installs-Climbing Rope and Gri-Gri belay system to haul and secure each Volume (using a belay bar or belay anchors) during installation – secure volumes while they are suspended by looping webbing through them and clipping them off to your top rope as a safety back up.
Model: Crax 2.0
44 lbs. w/ Pods/per Set